To connect your iPhone to a wireless network:
- Make sure your wireless network is up and running.
- On your phone, tap Settings on your list of applications.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Select your wireless network from the list.
- Type in your wireless network password and tap Join.
- You should now be connected to your wireless network.
Troubleshooting tip: If you are getting an “Unable to join network” error:
- Try retyping the password.
- Verify the keys you are typing are the correct letters or characters.
- Move closer to router or access point to eliminate distance or range issues.
- Turn off and restart iPhone.
- Turn off and restart your router or access point.